Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Experience with my Yorkshire Terrier

Yorkshire Trier, nicknamed Yorkie, seems quite full of himself, and why not?

Yorkshire Terrier is among the most glamorous actors of the dog world, with its long silky coat and elegant cakes, attracting attention wherever you go. Because it is so small that it often travels elegantly, in the special dog enclosures that the owner like me loves.

When I had first adopted my pet Yorkie, I really loved the cuteness of this breed. I first bring him to my home and within a few days, he was Peeing and pooping all around the house which led me to clean the poop stains. This article really helped me with this task.







Then, I bought crates to Crate train my Yorkie and also brought a Carrier for him as I like to travel a lot and hate to carry my dog on my arms or laps all the time. I mean Traveling should be fun, isn't it? I was confused at first for which carrier to go for but this superb in-depth analysis by Littlepawstraining helped me decide.

I knew If I wanted my Yorkie to live longer without any behavioral problems, I had to start Training my dog with basic commands in his puppyhood. I would recommend you with The Spruce Pets for your Training issues and questions.

When you first adopt a dog, you need to be sure that you need to be responsible. You will have to take him or her for a walk outside at least twice a day. You need to feed him his food after researching well.

You need to show a lot of Effort, Patience and Consistency in training your dog. When I mean A lot, I really mean A LOT. There are a lot of articles and videos on internet which will help you :)

Here's a video which will help you with the first step, that is Crate Training:


I also decided to adopt a Yorkshire Terrier because of it's cute features and interesting facts about this breed.


No comments:

Post a Comment